I was backing out of drive way and it just died. it cranks but wont turn over I wasn't getting any spark so I replaced the distributer but now it still wont start I can hear the fuel pump but I don't know what else to do
car died and wont start on 1997 Infiniti QX4
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti QX4 Questions
- Where is the expansion valve located
- A/C is blowing hot air. Replace dryer, flushed it out and put freeon back in
- Why does my infiniti stop intermittently when driving?
- Why is my 2002 QX4 burning oil? I have to fill up oil every two weeks.
- HOW DO MY DOME LIGHTS COME ON AUTOMATICALLY WHEN DOORS ARE OPEN?