I was backing out of drive way and it just died. it cranks but wont turn over I wasn't getting any spark so I replaced the distributer but now it still wont start I can hear the fuel pump but I don't know what else to do
car died and wont start on 1997 Infiniti QX4
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti QX4 Questions
- My truck won't start. The Dash lights up but will not turn over.
- Oil temperature light flashes
- When locked all of sudden alarm going off. Have to keep unlocked. N stalls
- Battery installed wrong. Replaced fuses/main fuse. Still won't start.
- vehicle does nothing when you turn the key. no dome lite, no anything. clicking
1997 Infiniti QX4 Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($304 - 441) in Oneco, FL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($185 - 278) in Aristes, PA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sheffield, TX
- Radiator Replacement ($553 - 750) in La Habra, CA
- Multi-Function Switch Replacement ($213 - 246) in Hallsville, OH
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,050 - 1,360) in Celina, TX