I started my car and put it in drive and pressed on gas but the car didn't move. I put the car in park, turned it off and tried to restart. However, the car accessory lights came on but when I moved the key to III, the car didn't start. It wasn't as of the battery was dead because all of the accessories came on. It just appears that the car was in gear and would engage while trying to restart.
Car didn't move when put in drive & then car wouldn't turn over when restarting on 2005 Jaguar S-Type
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar S-Type Questions
- When driving and stopped or taking a corner slow the car cut off even backing up
- What could be the problem if all back break lights go out @ the same time?
- My car won't go in drive, would like to know what could it be?
- Press G-pedal car in motion gives a whistling noise. Foot of pedal noise stops.
- Thinking about purchasing. Wants only $3500. What should I look for? 133k miles.