I started my car and put it in drive and pressed on gas but the car didn't move. I put the car in park, turned it off and tried to restart. However, the car accessory lights came on but when I moved the key to III, the car didn't start. It wasn't as of the battery was dead because all of the accessories came on. It just appears that the car was in gear and would engage while trying to restart.
Car didn't move when put in drive & then car wouldn't turn over when restarting on 2005 Jaguar S-Type
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar S-Type Questions
- My car keeps turning off up to 4 times a day
- My Jaguar S-type runs rough all the time. Whats wrong with it?
- why is the key fob locking me out since changing a small battery s type 2003!
- my tail lights on the right side don't work, all others both sides do
- The radiator had to be replaced and now it won't start.