car has 132,000 mi and just this am started cutting out when i started the car or sort of missing & light came on. i have had luck with buicks driving past 170,000 mi. this never happened to any car i have had.
car cuts out and engine light comes on to check engine on 2003 Buick LeSabre
2 answersJanuary 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2003 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($311 - 782) in Orchard Park, NY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($109 - 160) in Renault, IL
- 7,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Mountlake Terrace, WA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($68 - 93) in Scottdale, GA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($215 - 237) in Carlisle, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($819 - 1,034) in River Grove, IL