The battery is new. I had a computer check. It is not the alternator or starter.
Car cuts off every time I stop while driving. What could be causing it? on 2003 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
2003 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($100 - 139) in Vinegar Bend, AL
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($371 - 423) in Napoleon, MO
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($71 - 100) in Murphys, CA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Carver, MA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($355 - 460) in Hubertus, WI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($65 - 108) in Carlisle, AR