Crankshaft sensor was replaced and the car continues to cut off. Had diagnostics checked again and it gives the same code. The car cannot make it to a dealer unlessed hauled & the nearest dealer is in another state or almost 2 hours away. Please help.
Car cuts off driving or sitting idle. Diagnostic code was crankshaft sensor. on 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Repair and Maintenance
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Maintenance Schedule
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Problems(15)
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Repair Estimates
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Q&A(59)
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Recalls(1)
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Shops
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Questions
- supply voltage of control unit is too low sensor problem in gear/mission jolting
- How much would labor fees be to replace a purged control system?
- When i start my CLS500 and start driving it seems like its in a lower gear. Why?
- I just replaced air bag structure and the pump car came up and now it's down why
- My transmission feels like its not grabbing gears. Low tranny fluid??
2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($456 - 621) in Richeyville, PA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($187 - 264) in Huntsville, TX
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Maunaloa, HI
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($517 - 812) in Meherrin, VA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($61 - 74) in Twining, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,288 - 1,362) in Lake Elmo, MN