Crankshaft sensor was replaced and the car continues to cut off. Had diagnostics checked again and it gives the same code. The car cannot make it to a dealer unlessed hauled & the nearest dealer is in another state or almost 2 hours away. Please help.
Car cuts off driving or sitting idle. Diagnostic code was crankshaft sensor. on 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Questions
- I just replaced air bag structure and the pump car came up and now it's down why
- My transmission feels like its not grabbing gears. Low tranny fluid??
- My esp light is on along with the brake light and abs light
- My abs and esp light came on today on my 06 cls 500 and it became hard to stear
- What causes Mercedes 2006 CLS500 to look tilted on one side?