Crankshaft sensor was replaced and the car continues to cut off. Had diagnostics checked again and it gives the same code. The car cannot make it to a dealer unlessed hauled & the nearest dealer is in another state or almost 2 hours away. Please help.
Car cuts off driving or sitting idle. Diagnostic code was crankshaft sensor. on 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500
Asked by for the 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Repair and Maintenance
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Maintenance Schedule
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Problems(15)
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Repair Estimates
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Q&A(60)
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Recalls(1)
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Shops
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Questions
- How much could I expect to spend on a break pad and rotor replacement? A range?
- supply voltage of control unit is too low sensor problem in gear/mission jolting
- How much would labor fees be to replace a purged control system?
- When i start my CLS500 and start driving it seems like its in a lower gear. Why?
- I just replaced air bag structure and the pump car came up and now it's down why
2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($338 - $487) in Richeyville, PA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($231 - $466) in Huntsville, TX
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,476 - $1,747) in Maunaloa, HI
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($262 - $473) in Meherrin, VA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($988 - $1,011) in Twining, MI
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($459 - $480) in Lake Elmo, MN