Wires loose that goes to battery.After wiggleing them car starts but wont stay started.
Car cuts off constantly.On 4th alternator,2nd battery.Jump start & car shakes. on 2008 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2008 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Francestown, NH
- Add Water Pump ($207 - 503) in Petersburg, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($325 - 737) in Mary D, PA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Charleston, IL
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Shirley, MA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($516 - 913) in Adah, PA