it occurs every day and more frequently now, i would check the coil pack which is brand new to see if it gets fire and it doesnt sometimes, was told that the control unit or module needs replacing. Just want to be sure its nothing else
car cuts off after a short distance of travel on 1990 Toyota Supra
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Supra Questions
- how to change screen in power steering pump
- My 1991 supra worked one day but not the next? It's not the battery, any guesses
- My supra keeps turning off when I go in neutral. What could be the issue?
- is there a pin or? that holds a manual trany in the car
- 1985.5 2.8 in-line 6 will not accelerate past 2000 rpm.