My car shuts off when i stop at a light, or sign, etc. When i start it back up, the gas needle drops, and slowly goes back up. But this all occur when my gas is under half a tank. When it's full, there is no problem at all. Also my rpm needle goes up and down, and my car stutters. What is causing this?
Car cut off when stopped on 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt
2 answersOctober 13, 2013
3 answersAugust 11, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- Check Engine light is ON and Coolant Temperature reading is showing nothing
- Turned car off tried to start it everything came on but car does nothing
- I have 09 cobalt two codes on p0010 p0011 I changed the one sensor had split by
- My engine is misfiring on 2 and 3
- why won't fuel pump come on when trying to start vehicle?