My car shuts off when i stop at a light, or sign, etc. When i start it back up, the gas needle drops, and slowly goes back up. But this all occur when my gas is under half a tank. When it's full, there is no problem at all. Also my rpm needle goes up and down, and my car stutters. What is causing this?
Car cut off when stopped on 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt
2 answersOctober 13, 2013
3 answersAugust 11, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- removed and reattached battery cables and now the car stalls and shuts off.
- What is the firing order on a 2007 colbolt 2.2 ls?
- I need to know the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007 2.2 ls i got a new c
- What is the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007, i need to change #1 coil
- A what millage i supose to change the back coils for a Cobalt 2009 with 68,000 m