while i was driving down the highway the car cut off with no warning and when i went to try to start it after i had pulled over to the side of the i have no power,no horn or lights.
car cut off and now it won't do anything on 1995 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive
1995 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($143 - 211) in Dunmor, KY
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($100 - 133) in Saint Paul, NE
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($225 - 313) in Luxemburg, WI
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Angora, MN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($94 - 107) in Isle of Wight, VA
- Window Switch Replacement ($298 - 512) in Portola Vally, CA