while i was driving down the highway the car cut off with no warning and when i went to try to start it after i had pulled over to the side of the i have no power,no horn or lights.
car cut off and now it won't do anything on 1995 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Is it normal if desconected 02 sensor not cause eng. Light to come on?
- What is causing hesitation/sputtering when driving at 60mph?
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
1995 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($76 - 111) in Dunmor, KY
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($360 - 441) in Saint Paul, NE
- Transmission Fluid Change ($171 - 252) in Luxemburg, WI
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($164 - 237) in Angora, MN
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($996 - 1,337) in Isle of Wight, VA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($109 - 130) in Portola Vally, CA