Car will cut off when reversing when putting it in drive it those it sometimes
Car cut off on 2000 Hyundai Tiburon
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by DaveJM ,
June 11, 2011
I would suspect a problem with an idle control component or a vacuum leak. Another possible issue could be with the transmission. A diagnostic test with a high end diagnostic tool (like Hyundai's GDS) will help you diagnose the problem.
1 answerJune 26, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Why is my car Losing power at 3000 rpms during acceleration.
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
2000 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($65 - 132) in Rufus, OR
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($77 - 103) in Monsey, NY
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($380 - 552) in Canyon Creek, MT
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Henderson Harbor, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($582 - 612) in Bloomingdale, GA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($397 - 587) in West Warren, MA