Car will cut off when reversing when putting it in drive it those it sometimes
Car cut off on 2000 Hyundai Tiburon
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by DaveJM ,
June 11, 2011
I would suspect a problem with an idle control component or a vacuum leak. Another possible issue could be with the transmission. A diagnostic test with a high end diagnostic tool (like Hyundai's GDS) will help you diagnose the problem.
1 answerJune 26, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
- I have a 2004 tiburon v6 5 speed. I when i push the clutch and turn the key all
2000 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($359 - 507) in Rufus, OR
- 75,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Monsey, NY
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Canyon Creek, MT
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($79 - 160) in Henderson Harbor, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($278 - 343) in Bloomingdale, GA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($153 - 196) in West Warren, MA