Car started acting up about a year ago when I started having to replace the spark plugs just to get the car to accelerate properly. has had the timing belt replaced, coil pack, Crank position sensor and cam position sensor..and I can't pull any codes because the car can't even start! any help would be greatly appreciated
Car cranks.Has fuel.Has spark and no start. on 1999 Mazda 626
Asked by for the 1999 Mazda 626
1 answerMay 24, 2014
7 answersApril 06, 2010
1 answerJuly 10, 2014
1 answerApril 13, 2009
0 answersJuly 13, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda 626 Questions
- When started in Park appears starter is still engaged making a high pitch sound
- i started my car but, it was difficult to enter gear. what could be the fault?
- Does the manual transmission have the same issues as the automatic
- At start up it shows some white smoke which enlarges and disappear when u ref.
- Is new lock needed to change back brake pads?
1999 Mazda 626 Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($473 - $593) in Hagaman, NY
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($783 - $977) in Orange Lake, FL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($255 - $423) in Tooele, UT
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Gibbonsville, ID
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($394 - $681) in Chinchilla, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($939 - $1,697) in Atlas, MI