Car started acting up about a year ago when I started having to replace the spark plugs just to get the car to accelerate properly. has had the timing belt replaced, coil pack, Crank position sensor and cam position sensor..and I can't pull any codes because the car can't even start! any help would be greatly appreciated
Car cranks.Has fuel.Has spark and no start. on 1999 Mazda 626
1 answerJuly 10, 2014
1 answerMay 24, 2014
1 answerApril 13, 2009
0 answersJuly 13, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda 626 Questions
- Why would i have water in oil?
- Car cranks but dies out now won't start and there is no fuel pressure
- I have a 2002 Mazda 626 with a recent coolant leaks. If I maximumly fill the tan
- 1. How to repair broken handbrake cables? 2. How to diagnose/repair cruise cont?
- the 100 amp fuse under the hood keeps blowing every time i try to replace it.