Car started acting up about a year ago when I started having to replace the spark plugs just to get the car to accelerate properly. has had the timing belt replaced, coil pack, Crank position sensor and cam position sensor..and I can't pull any codes because the car can't even start! any help would be greatly appreciated
Car cranks.Has fuel.Has spark and no start. on 1999 Mazda 626
7 answersApril 06, 2010
1 answerJuly 10, 2014
1 answerMay 24, 2014
1 answerApril 13, 2009
0 answersJuly 13, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda 626 Questions
- 1. How to repair broken handbrake cables? 2. How to diagnose/repair cruise cont?
- the 100 amp fuse under the hood keeps blowing every time i try to replace it.
- If I disconnect battery to get rid of check engine light, will car pass inspecti
- was smoking but has now stoped what happened
- engine cranks no spark just replaced coil no fix.