Car started acting up about a year ago when I started having to replace the spark plugs just to get the car to accelerate properly. has had the timing belt replaced, coil pack, Crank position sensor and cam position sensor..and I can't pull any codes because the car can't even start! any help would be greatly appreciated
Car cranks.Has fuel.Has spark and no start. on 1999 Mazda 626
1 answerMay 24, 2014
7 answersApril 06, 2010
1 answerJuly 10, 2014
0 answersJuly 13, 2014
1 answerApril 13, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda 626 Questions
- periodically, like once a day, when I take off from a stop light, the car will n
- i started my car but, it was difficult to enter gear. what could be the fault?
- Does the manual transmission have the same issues as the automatic
- At start up it shows some white smoke which enlarges and disappear when u ref.
- Is new lock needed to change back brake pads?
1999 Mazda 626 Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($57 - $111) in Hagaman, NY
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($207 - $278) in Orange Lake, FL
- Brake Pad Replacement ($113 - $190) in Tooele, UT
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Gibbonsville, ID
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($89 - $207) in Chinchilla, PA
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($59 - $200) in Atlas, MI