replaced engine and transmission on my lexus with a toyota avalon 1998 3.0 engine.Engine ran 0k about 15 minutes.Shut of and have not started since.No fire to fuel pump,no fuel too rail.no fire too coil no spark from spark plug wires
car cranks over but will not start on 1994 Lexus ES300
2 answersApril 15, 2010
2 answersJanuary 08, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- do I need to remove the housing on the transmission to remove the axle?
- Driver side,knee bolster&hood in front of air box
- What does a 270,000 mile service involve on my 2000 Lexus ES300.
- Engine stalls when at idle if not holding accelerator - no check engine light
- Do both cooling fans need to run for AC to work?