changed timing belt,water pump,drive belts,egr valve,spark plugs,coils,car drove great took it to new york & back. filled up with 93,two days later no start. checked everything I did,all good. took off fuel injectors and cleaned,put in new fuel reg. great for one day,back to start.
car cranks no start almost very other day. no dtc codes,except door lights flash on 2000 Honda Odyssey
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- All lights on the dash board came on suddenly. can you tell me how to fix it?
- should both sliding doors operate when the car is switched into manual door open
- My alarm had started to sound replased the batt in remote it did not turn it off
- average cost for motor mount replacement
- Fixing a power sliding door that cable broke and is stuck open at mid point.
2000 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 55) in Duplessis, LA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($139 - 268) in Blakely Island, WA
- Fuel Filter Change ($178 - 242) in Cottage Grove, OR
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($203 - 294) in Texarkana, TX
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($116 - 140) in Sherwood, AR
- Horn Replacement ($109 - 133) in Safety Harbor, FL