The car died driving down the road. Went back later and it started and ran fine. The next day didn't start. The battery was weak so replace that. checked the charging and that is ok. Put fuel pressure gauge on. Has 53 psi with key on. The car started 2 different times after checking pressure. Now it dosen't start at all just cranks. Any idea's?
Car cranks but won't start.
on 2004 Chevrolet Impala
Verified for the Chevrolet Impala119 reports
3.8L cranks but won't start .. The history of car and replacement parts are all new since 10/1/2015 battery, plugs and wires, water pump, radiator , fan, all hoses for cooling system, replaced PVC elbows that connect to water pump.
1 answerApril 02, 2016
1 answerFebruary 01, 2014
4 answersDecember 17, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
2004 Chevrolet Impala Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 298) in Oelrichs, SD
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($120 - 141) in Kirkwood, DE
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($107 - 169) in Hustontown, PA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Muenster, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($171 - 193) in Port Austin, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($302 - 359) in Ruffin, NC