The car died driving down the road. Went back later and it started and ran fine. The next day didn't start. The battery was weak so replace that. checked the charging and that is ok. Put fuel pressure gauge on. Has 53 psi with key on. The car started 2 different times after checking pressure. Now it dosen't start at all just cranks. Any idea's?
Car cranks but won't start.
on 2004 Chevrolet Impala
Verified for the Chevrolet Impala97 reports
1 answerFebruary 01, 2014
3.8L cranks but won't start .. The history of car and replacement parts are all new since 10/1/2015 battery, plugs and wires, water pump, radiator , fan, all hoses for cooling system, replaced PVC elbows that connect to water pump.
1 answerApril 02, 2016
1 answerSeptember 21, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
2004 Chevrolet Impala Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,148 - 1,553) in Oelrichs, SD
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Kirkwood, DE
- 37,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Hustontown, PA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($171 - 230) in Muenster, TX
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($58 - 88) in Port Austin, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($504 - 532) in Ruffin, NC