Car has 185,000 miles. I had the starting and charging system tested and everything tested fine. The "service engine soon" light recently turned on. The car starts fine in the morning and when I go out for lunch. The last 3 evenings is when it has acted up. Day 1 it needed a jump start. Day 2 it cranked but wouldn't start until about 15 minutes of trying. Day 3 it took 30 minutes of trying to get it to start and when it started it made a squealing noise for about 10 seconds and then ran normally. Any ideas of what it could be? Thank you!
CAR CRANKS BUT DOESN'T START ONLY AT THE END OF THE DAY. on 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- Why would my ABS and TCL lights stay on?
- why does my floors fill with water when it rains? Nothing else is wet?
- Why does my manual transmission pops out of 4th and 5th gear while driving.
- why wont feed from coil disperse thru system could this be a security issue
- I can't get the tensioner to compress how do I get it back on