If my car cranks and doesn't click, then does that mean the problem is likely the fuel injector. I want to know if I can afford the service before I get it towed. AAA came out and helped me start the car by banging on the fuel tank? with a wrench while I was cranking it. Does it sound like the problem could be the fuel injector????
car cranks but doesn't completely turn over and start running on 2001 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- Windows,radio do not work,signals,flasher work but do not flash or click inside
- if oil pan gasket leak not repaired right can this damage clutch?
- How to fix side morrors that will not movi
- When I first get going in my car the break pedal jolts/clunks. Only once p/drive
- When I start my car it make a loud ticking sound? What causes this?