If my car cranks and doesn't click, then does that mean the problem is likely the fuel injector. I want to know if I can afford the service before I get it towed. AAA came out and helped me start the car by banging on the fuel tank? with a wrench while I was cranking it. Does it sound like the problem could be the fuel injector????
car cranks but doesn't completely turn over and start running on 2001 BMW 325i
Asked by for the 2001 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- My indicator and warning lights not working.
- My car does not go in drive, automatic transmission slipping after fluid change
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
2001 BMW 325i Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,284 - $1,683) in Pratts, VA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($232 - $387) in Millersville, MO
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Michigantown, IN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($310 - $419) in Daykin, NE
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($583 - $700) in Encino, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,475 - $4,146) in Walnut Ridge, AR