Opened car with keyless button on key ring. Engine cranked once then just quit, liked a fuse has blown. Now when you turn key NOTHING, no control lights, no crank, totally black. Went to lock the car with lock button on key ring....won't work. Locked with key. Happened suddenly....battery 6 months old. Car working great until this! No symptoms at all.
Car cranked once now when I turn key there is NO power, no lights, no crank. on 1998 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- It will turn over but not start sometimes it sounds like it catches to start don
- 1989 HONDA ACCORD//AFTER DRVING FRO ABOUT 20 MINUTES CUTS OFF
- the odometer characters are only half displayed
- 89 honda accord lxi/ parts is needed /discontinue parts/hose fuel strainer/
- what are the best tires for a 2010 Honda Accord Sedan?
1998 Honda Accord Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Starkville, MS
- Add Water Pump ($197 - 287) in De Peyster, NY
- 30,000 Mile Service ($142 - 218) in Carlisle, MA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($182 - 296) in Youngtown, AZ
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($323 - 382) in Valyermo, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($296 - 761) in Quakertown, NJ