Opened car with keyless button on key ring. Engine cranked once then just quit, liked a fuse has blown. Now when you turn key NOTHING, no control lights, no crank, totally black. Went to lock the car with lock button on key ring....won't work. Locked with key. Happened suddenly....battery 6 months old. Car working great until this! No symptoms at all.
Car cranked once now when I turn key there is NO power, no lights, no crank. on 1998 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1998 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- my car loses acceleration and then bucks catches and then lurches forward
- brake & tail lights stay on after car is off and lights are not turned on
- WHY: Car starts but stalls after 2 or 3 seconds. No check engine light.
- S light staying on, TCU blinking 4 long and then one short quick one?
- Why would my Accord occasionally make a loud clanking noise at start up?
1998 Honda Accord Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - $46) in Starkville, MS
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - $164) in De Peyster, NY
- Timing Belt Replacement ($414 - $589) in Carlisle, MA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($133 - $339) in Youngtown, AZ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($222 - $538) in Valyermo, CA
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($1,250 - $3,393) in Quakertown, NJ