Opened car with keyless button on key ring. Engine cranked once then just quit, liked a fuse has blown. Now when you turn key NOTHING, no control lights, no crank, totally black. Went to lock the car with lock button on key ring....won't work. Locked with key. Happened suddenly....battery 6 months old. Car working great until this! No symptoms at all.
Car cranked once now when I turn key there is NO power, no lights, no crank. on 1998 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
1998 Honda Accord Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($110 - $158) in Starkville, MS
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($188 - $266) in De Peyster, NY
- Thermostat Replacement ($101 - $143) in Carlisle, MA
- Heater Core Replacement ($800 - $1,120) in Youngtown, AZ
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($206 - $259) in Valyermo, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($220 - $263) in Quakertown, NJ