Car has always started good. Checked battery, cables. Interior lights, radio, etc... come one. Car wont click or start now. Just happened all of a sudden.
Car clicked then started, turned off now wont click or start. on 1993 Ford Escort
4 answersSeptember 11, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1993 Ford Escort Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kleinfeltersville, PA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dunsmuir, CA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($262 - 530) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($210 - 293) in Samaria, MI
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($118 - 214) in Lancaster, KS
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($90 - 103) in Adrian, GA