Car has always started good. Checked battery, cables. Interior lights, radio, etc... come one. Car wont click or start now. Just happened all of a sudden.
Car clicked then started, turned off now wont click or start. on 1993 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1993 Ford Escort Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($229 - 583) in Kleinfeltersville, PA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($82 - 137) in Dunsmuir, CA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($153 - 211) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Samaria, MI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($193 - 245) in Lancaster, KS
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($352 - 463) in Adrian, GA