Car has always started good. Checked battery, cables. Interior lights, radio, etc... come one. Car wont click or start now. Just happened all of a sudden.
Car clicked then started, turned off now wont click or start. on 1993 Ford Escort
4 answersSeptember 11, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- If I put in an 02 sensor into my car myself how long does it take as in hours?
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad