Car has always started good. Checked battery, cables. Interior lights, radio, etc... come one. Car wont click or start now. Just happened all of a sudden.
Car clicked then started, turned off now wont click or start. on 1993 Ford Escort
4 answersSeptember 11, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Hi everyone I need some advice, I have a 1995 Ford escort Lx car won't start
- Is my transmission going out or could it be something else on 99 Escort Wagon?
- My car gets hot at low speed & at idle,but normal at high. New Thermostat
- My 98 Ford Escort SE I wanted to know if the motor is single or dual overhead?
- Replaced the coil ,has power going thru ,turns over but won't start