Car runs good otherwise.
Car can't pass emissions due large vacuum leak. Need price to fix and location. on 2001 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- I have a 2002 dodge stratus with a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder. I just had to replace
- I was backing up with my 2002 dodge stratus and was turning the wheel and heard
- after driving I have to wait @ least an hour for the car to start again
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
2001 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($141 - 209) in Raymond, MT
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($163 - 300) in Burns, KS
- PCV Valve Replacement ($33 - 46) in Bloomfield, MO
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($225 - 321) in Valentines, VA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($260 - 280) in Asbury, WV
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Somersville, CT