After a heavy rain fall, my car will start but it has a "wet" noise to it. Then when you start to drive it and you're at a stop, the car starts to buck.
car bucks after rain on 2005 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
- I need a passenger side mirror replaced. Can a dealer fix this?
- My car wont start. When I push the button all the lights come on no start
- Automatic transmission problem
2005 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($260 - 297) in Oglala, SD
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,072 - 1,468) in Interlachen, FL
- AC Compressor Replacement ($690 - 938) in Boston, NY
- EGR Valve Replacement ($89 - 118) in Saint Michaels, MD
- Engine Mount Replacement ($689 - 991) in Charlestown, MD
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($121 - 445) in Deer Lodge, MT