after allowing it to cool. Replaced radiator still the problem persist. Place some liquid seal in the engine ranned for a little while sitting over 3 years decided to repair. Removed head gaskets and had resurfaced and replaced with new gaskets. Now the pistons will not move poured some transmission fluid in each cylinder still no success what's your suggestion. Need a ride something terrible help please.
Car began to get overheated and stop in midstream but would crank again on 2000 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 2000 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- where does spring go on fuel filler door
- my car loses acceleration and then bucks catches and then lurches forward
- brake & tail lights stay on after car is off and lights are not turned on
- WHY: Car starts but stalls after 2 or 3 seconds. No check engine light.
- S light staying on, TCU blinking 4 long and then one short quick one?
2000 Honda Accord Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($414 - $589) in Centuria, WI
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - $46) in Spring Brook, NY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($768 - $1,187) in Stoddard, WI
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($214 - $264) in Sag Harbor, NY
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($374 - $497) in Gonvick, MN
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($299 - $491) in Orford, NH