after allowing it to cool. Replaced radiator still the problem persist. Place some liquid seal in the engine ranned for a little while sitting over 3 years decided to repair. Removed head gaskets and had resurfaced and replaced with new gaskets. Now the pistons will not move poured some transmission fluid in each cylinder still no success what's your suggestion. Need a ride something terrible help please.
Car began to get overheated and stop in midstream but would crank again on 2000 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 2000 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
- does timing belt need to be changed
- AC blows hot on left side, cold on right side. Temp set same on both.
2000 Honda Accord Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($112 - $145) in Centuria, WI
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($38 - $55) in Spring Brook, NY
- Fuel Filter Change ($105 - $134) in Stoddard, WI
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($269 - $713) in Sag Harbor, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($350 - $795) in Gonvick, MN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($44 - $110) in Orford, NH