I went out around 8am to the gas station drove back home was ready to head out round 3pm it would not start just clicked after all the lights on the dash board came on the battery light came on i popped the hood and found the positive cord loss had it tighten on try a jump start but it didnt work do i need a brand new battery
Car Battery on 2004 Chrysler Crossfire
ANSWER by Johnny Mopar,
March 22, 2011
You should start by having your battery tested. Most auto parts stores will perform this test for free. If the battery tests good, your problem is probably the starter motor. Also make sure your battery cables are clean of any corrosion and secure.
1 answerFebruary 05, 2011
5 answersMay 31, 2011
1 answerOctober 28, 2014
2 answersJanuary 29, 2014
0 answersJuly 16, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Crossfire Questions
- How to repair/glue/seal convertible top rear glass window that is coming loose?
- A Clock With A Wrench Picture And#16,In Odometer,What Does This Mean?
- i have to jiggle the key in the switch and turn the steering wheel, how do i fix
- My key will not turn over or start my 2004 Chrysler Crossfire
- My Crossfire has had a persistent code PO410, sometimes I hear the inj. pump run