Alarms sounds at random times; day and night. It is the factory alarm.
Car alarm sounds for no reason. Battery is fully charged,doors/windows closed up on 2005 Nissan Armada
have anit theft codes scanned to see if there is a malfunction
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Armada Questions
- Smells like alcohol in the cab after I start the engine, no check engine light.
- How much does it cost to change the radiator
- when I have to press the gas pedal til the rpm is high for truck to move?
- Need help finding out if I have a electrical problem
- After changing rear brakes a brake light sensor on dash is still on.
2005 Nissan Armada Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($67 - 117) in Winona, WV
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,456 - 1,895) in High Bridge, NJ
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($392 - 596) in Wauneta, NE
- Steering Rack Replacement ($927 - 1,496) in Dunbridge, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($189 - 225) in Pardeeville, WI
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($180 - 370) in Langlois, OR