Alarms sounds at random times; day and night. It is the factory alarm.
Car alarm sounds for no reason. Battery is fully charged,doors/windows closed up on 2005 Nissan Armada
1 answer 1 comment
have anit theft codes scanned to see if there is a malfunction
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Armada Questions
- How much does it cost to change the radiator
- when I have to press the gas pedal til the rpm is high for truck to move?
- Need help finding out if I have a electrical problem
- After changing rear brakes a brake light sensor on dash is still on.
- My rear brake lights are not working only the 3rd brake light. Replaced bulbs and checked fuses
2005 Nissan Armada Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($110 - 172) in Winona, WV
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($137 - 175) in High Bridge, NJ
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($340 - 647) in Wauneta, NE
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Dunbridge, OH
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($646 - 689) in Pardeeville, WI
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($339 - 418) in Langlois, OR