Alarms sounds at random times; day and night. It is the factory alarm.
Car alarm sounds for no reason. Battery is fully charged,doors/windows closed up on 2005 Nissan Armada
1 answer 1 comment
have anit theft codes scanned to see if there is a malfunction
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Armada Questions
- How much does it cost to change the radiator
- when I have to press the gas pedal til the rpm is high for truck to move?
- Need help finding out if I have a electrical problem
- After changing rear brakes a brake light sensor on dash is still on.
- My rear brake lights are not working only the 3rd brake light. Replaced bulbs and checked fuses
2005 Nissan Armada Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($340 - 647) in Winona, WV
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($248 - 297) in High Bridge, NJ
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($279 - 348) in Wauneta, NE
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($137 - 175) in Dunbridge, OH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($623 - 871) in Pardeeville, WI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($351 - 381) in Langlois, OR