CAR ACCELERATED ON ITS OWN WHILE DRIVING AND WHILE I WAS IN A DRIVE THRU AND HAD THE BRAKE ON, WHAT COULD BE THE CAUSE?
CAR ACCELERATING ON ITS OWN-WHAT COULD BE THE CAUSE? on 1999 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
- The car battery was bad then jumped it and starter smoked won't crank at all
- Shifting after 20 e30 mins driving high end
1999 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - 173) in Kenedy, TX
- Radiator Replacement ($445 - 673) in Anadarko, OK
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($241 - 482) in Sunset Beach, NC
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Vista, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($189 - 227) in Mooresville, AL
- Engine Coolant Thermostat Replacement ($91 - 122) in Canistota, SD