CAR ACCELERATED ON ITS OWN WHILE DRIVING AND WHILE I WAS IN A DRIVE THRU AND HAD THE BRAKE ON, WHAT COULD BE THE CAUSE?
CAR ACCELERATING ON ITS OWN-WHAT COULD BE THE CAUSE? on 1999 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
1999 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($289 - 466) in Kenedy, TX
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($74 - 131) in Anadarko, OK
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($203 - 268) in Sunset Beach, NC
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($105 - 148) in Vista, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($217 - 235) in Mooresville, AL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($71 - 89) in Canistota, SD