cantfind orfice tube location to replace on 1998 Ford Taurus

changing a/c r12 to134a cant find orfice tubeto replace

by in Little Rock, AR on July 01, 2014
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
0 answers