I just recently added a new clutch. At first the clutch pedal would get stuck. Now the clutch pedal actually returns, but it soft. I had other mechanics look at the issue and they said that maybe it is the slave cylinder that when bad, which is what I thought it was. I am able to get fluid through the lines, but cannot make it come out of the bleeder. I tried sending fluid through the bleeder but it still will not go through. Does anybody have any other ideas?
can't pump the slave cylinder on 1991 Isuzu Rodeo
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Rodeo Questions
- I put a new water pump and now it won't start
- Why do i have to keep putting on a starter
- I changed the fuel pump and one of the plugs is different they sent a new plug
- Jumped time. If belt is still on tight can it be reset like it is?
- i dont want start but makes on when i turned ignation it say check engine
1991 Isuzu Rodeo Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($368 - 666) in Idyllwild, CA
- Radiator Replacement ($539 - 1,129) in Absarokee, MT
- 142,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Warm Springs, VA
- Water Pump Replacement ($358 - 645) in Brushton, NY
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($322 - 624) in Vernon, CO
- Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($222 - 257) in Hammond, IL