internal push doesent open the trunk nore does the key
Cant open the trunk anyway we've tried. on 1997 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by ziptie12 ,
May 21, 2013
Does the rear seat fold down to gain access to the inside of trunk? Crawl in and release from there?
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
- Would a timing belt needing to be replaced cause my 2002vw jetta not to start
1997 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($95 - 178) in Limington, ME
- Fuel Injector Replacement (Diesel) ($204 - 447) in Eloy, AZ
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ashville, OH
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Woodlawn, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($35 - 75) in Logan, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($831 - 945) in Rutherford College, NC