changed the pump, checked the jets just cant get enough pressure. No hoses are leaking
cant get washer fluid to disperse at normal pressure rate on 2007 Chevrolet Impala
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?
2007 Chevrolet Impala Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($308 - 563) in Offutt A F B, NE
- Air Filter Replacement ($44 - 61) in Rueter, MO
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - 151) in Livingston, KY
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Redvale, CO
- Heater Hose Replacement ($125 - 168) in Windsor, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($202 - 258) in Buffalo Gap, TX