wont start has new fuel pump,crank sensor,map sensor,plugs wires and cap
cant get this jeep to start fires like it wants to but doesnt on 1990 Jeep Cherokee
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- Can the heater core leak for many years cause manifold oroblem?
- Goes dead while driving, sometimes starts right back up, others you have to wait
- my transmission will not shift gears I changed filter and gasket what wrong
- check engine light comes on/car is warm and restart makes car rumble for a few s
- My jeep won't turn over or start when It's hot!
1990 Jeep Cherokee Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($66 - $97) in Cottonwood, MN
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in New York, NY
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($210 - $270) in East Brunswick, NJ
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($390 - $826) in Perkins, GA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($230 - $364) in Barrow, AK
- Horn Replacement ($114 - $130) in Adolph, MN