i've taken the 2 bolts out but the starter won't move.am i missing something,i've taken many starters out with no problem.can anyone open my eyes as what bolt i may be missing?or is it just jammed?i'm ready to just give up on this piece of s*** love older fords but thse newer ones are a pain to get to anything on....help please...
can't get the starter off on 2003 Ford F-150
by bronco94 in Silver Springs, FL on April 10, 2010
New transmission in my truck and a few days later I got a diagnostic report and it read a 708.. Two days later my truck shut off while in drive...now it won't start...what could the problem be
1 answerMarch 11, 2016
2 answersFebruary 02, 2014
2 answersJanuary 19, 2015
2 answersNovember 18, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- While driving my truck as I let off accelerator my truck slows almost to a stop. I've changed front calipers and front brake hoses
- Break warning light goes on and off just had breaks done repleced switch any ideas and will this keep the cruse from working
- why does my truck make a knocking noise and shake after driving for about 15 min
- Engine misfiring under load.
- My truck will not crank unless I prime it like a carburetor