i've taken the 2 bolts out but the starter won't move.am i missing something,i've taken many starters out with no problem.can anyone open my eyes as what bolt i may be missing?or is it just jammed?i'm ready to just give up on this piece of s*** love older fords but thse newer ones are a pain to get to anything on....help please...
can't get the starter off on 2003 Ford F-150
I have a 99 4.6 8 cyl. ford F150 truck, the starter runs even after you start it and still runs after you turn the truck off.
3 answersJune 05, 2016
New transmission in my truck and a few days later I got a diagnostic report and it read a 708.. Two days later my truck shut off while in drive...now it won't start...what could the problem be
1 answerMarch 11, 2016
2 answersFebruary 02, 2014
2 answersNovember 18, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- it sounds like a u joint but only happens when you pull up or back up ocassionay
- Problem with my 2003 Ford F-150 4.6 L V8.
- If the test code says 420 right bank cat is bad does it mean it needs replaced
- If you get a 420 code says rigt cat.bad does it always that needs replaced
- replaced engine and it starts right up but sounds like a major vac leak and will
2003 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($272 - $430) in Kamiah, ID
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($53 - $71) in Kellyton, AL
- Spark Plug Replacement ($342 - $455) in Kenduskeag, ME
- Radiator Replacement ($519 - $768) in Babson Park, FL
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($78 - $165) in Rogers, ND
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($88 - $107) in Lebanon, IN