so how do we get this key out? what are the permissives required for the eky to be released?
Can't get the ignition key out of the lock - we turn the car off - key is stuck on 2007 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2007 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($225 - 411) in Aliso Viejo, CA
- 48,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Alzada, MT
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($166 - 371) in Coconut Creek, FL
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($96 - 191) in Bryants Store, KY
- Window Switch Replacement ($227 - 317) in Johnston, RI
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($444 - 653) in Harrison, OH