Went to leave for work, this very cold 20* morning, and was unable to get car out of park. I have an auto transmission and have not experienced any problems prior. The car has about 60k miles. Can you give me some ideas to what the problem might be?
Can't get car out of park on 2004 Pontiac Grand Am
3 answersSeptember 24, 2010
1 answerJanuary 10, 2015
1 answerDecember 07, 2010
Verified for the Pontiac Grand Am27 reports
1 answerSeptember 13, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?