Have been using key in hole next to shifter to get car in gear and now it will not shift at all. What can I do?
Can't get car in gear on 2000 Honda Accord
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by matte ,
June 11, 2009
It is pretty common to have problems with automatic transmissions in Accords made in 2000. My recommendation is to start by contacting Honda for help, because in some cases, they extended some help to customers suffering from these common transmission problems.
4 answersJanuary 02, 2010
1 answerApril 22, 2015
3 answersNovember 12, 2012
3 answersDecember 27, 2012
2 answersMarch 10, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
2000 Honda Accord Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($92 - 128) in Centuria, WI
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($77 - 97) in Spring Brook, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement ($140 - 188) in Stoddard, WI
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($329 - 502) in Sag Harbor, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($190 - 225) in Gonvick, MN
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 78) in Orford, NH