Have been using key in hole next to shifter to get car in gear and now it will not shift at all. What can I do?
Can't get car in gear on 2000 Honda Accord
ANSWER by matte ,
June 11, 2009
It is pretty common to have problems with automatic transmissions in Accords made in 2000. My recommendation is to start by contacting Honda for help, because in some cases, they extended some help to customers suffering from these common transmission problems.
4 answersJanuary 02, 2010
3 answersNovember 12, 2012
1 answerApril 22, 2015
3 answersDecember 27, 2012
1 answerSeptember 16, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- It will turn over but not start sometimes it sounds like it catches to start don
- 1989 HONDA ACCORD//AFTER DRVING FRO ABOUT 20 MINUTES CUTS OFF
- the odometer characters are only half displayed
- 89 honda accord lxi/ parts is needed /discontinue parts/hose fuel strainer/
- what are the best tires for a 2010 Honda Accord Sedan?
2000 Honda Accord Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($702 - 961) in Centuria, WI
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Spring Brook, NY
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($211 - 265) in Stoddard, WI
- 7,500 Mile Service ($98 - 149) in Sag Harbor, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($350 - 795) in Gonvick, MN
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Orford, NH