I had water pump and elbows replaced, right after, it started leaking.
Can't find oil leak, it's bad, losing aloy of oil even when parked on 2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Monte Carlo Questions
- I have a strong gas smell inside and outside when I turn on my heat
- will a additive to stop a oil leak work? will it cause any other problems?
- 2004 chevy Monte Carlo super sport went completely dead,
- Why when i drive my Monte it feels like we're gonna flip
- How do I stop a loud knocking that appears to be coming from the engine
2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($411 - 627) in Rockdale, TX
- Heater Hose Replacement ($149 - 207) in Nunapitchuk, AK
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($826 - 1,213) in Butler, PA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($304 - 378) in Montpelier, IA
- Tire & Wheel Assembly Balance ($26 - 34) in Georgiana, AL
- Fog Lamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 98) in Honokaa, HI