Car loses power when the weather gets warm. does fine in the morning on the way to work, but in the evening, it dont want to climb upgrades and have to pull over to let it rest. have to do it several times. We re-gapped plugs thinking this was the problem. Ive put 3 different coil packs on thinking maybe I got a bad coil pack. Machine at auto zone and advance keeps reading bad coil pack. We thought it was alternater also cuz when u take off 1 battery terminal, car dies. now we're trying a new battery. We just cant figure it out. Car ran fine all winter long.
cant figure out whats wrong with my car. on 2002 Dodge Neon
0 answersMarch 06, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Why does my car over heat when using the blinkers?
- Car don't overheat but water gargles after ya drive it?
- We just changed the rear wheel bearings and now the brake pedal has no pressure and my car has no brakes...what happened?
- My car isn't shifting out of first and it's RPMs are reading high??
- Had timing belt brake and well caused to have new motor put in .bent rod,heads would have to be shaved. Was a new motor the right choice total cost 1000.00.