Car loses power when the weather gets warm. does fine in the morning on the way to work, but in the evening, it dont want to climb upgrades and have to pull over to let it rest. have to do it several times. We re-gapped plugs thinking this was the problem. Ive put 3 different coil packs on thinking maybe I got a bad coil pack. Machine at auto zone and advance keeps reading bad coil pack. We thought it was alternater also cuz when u take off 1 battery terminal, car dies. now we're trying a new battery. We just cant figure it out. Car ran fine all winter long.
cant figure out whats wrong with my car. on 2002 Dodge Neon
Asked by for the 2002 Dodge Neon
1 more answer
0 answersMarch 06, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- My car stop on me i change the fuel pump cranksiner timingbelt fuel injects
- Car starts here and there and then stopped.
- I have another code I would like to see what it will tell me what the problem is
- I start car it idles then dies i have to keep gas pedal pressed when i let off
- My 04 Neon always idles a bit rough. Has 77k on it and runs great otherwise.
2002 Dodge Neon Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($121 - 171) in Safety Harbor, FL
- Thermostat Replacement ($72 - 119) in Olney, MT
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Brookton, ME
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($88 - 176) in New Limerick, ME
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($138 - 163) in Springfield, SC
- Engine Coolant Expansion Tank Replacement ($127 - 182) in Glen Rogers, WV