my air just blows what it seems like on high constantly. It started doing it out of nowhere.
Can't adjust my air flow speeds. on 2005 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
2005 Honda Accord Estimates
- 100,000 Mile Service ($266 - 379) in Dry Prong, LA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($260 - 332) in Philmont, NY
- 30,000 Mile Service ($142 - 218) in Hillister, TX
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($92 - 129) in Dryden, VA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($35 - 99) in Hinkle, KY
- Distributor Assembly Replacement ($319 - 464) in Eddyville, NE