I went to start my durango and it will not start or turn over all the electrical will turn on but it sounds to me like the gas or exhaust system is out because its not making no connection. I pumped the gas a couple of times to see if that will help. Nothing. Then I thought I could of got bad gas and its frozen I live in Wyoming with below zero temps but I have had this vehicle for 2 years with no problems like this before. Please help I'm a mom of 4 and having a hard time figuring this out. Thanks!
Cannot start Durango when you turn the key seems like gas is not making connecti on 2005 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Cmt out or on way out & at Lithia Dodge for other recall problems, part unavail.
- Back door latch locks and can't open with or without key.
- My right blinker shuts off while using without turning. works on and off
- What color is the heating and air fuses in this Durango
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move