I went to start my durango and it will not start or turn over all the electrical will turn on but it sounds to me like the gas or exhaust system is out because its not making no connection. I pumped the gas a couple of times to see if that will help. Nothing. Then I thought I could of got bad gas and its frozen I live in Wyoming with below zero temps but I have had this vehicle for 2 years with no problems like this before. Please help I'm a mom of 4 and having a hard time figuring this out. Thanks!
Cannot start Durango when you turn the key seems like gas is not making connecti on 2005 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- what could cause my front air vents not to blow but the back blow fine?
- my Durango slips going into drive and I cant get reverse. it hesitates then it w
- My emergency brake light is on and flashing while in drive what to do
- 2000 rpm engine acts like it's hitting a limitswitch,
- My truck only stays running