I went to start my durango and it will not start or turn over all the electrical will turn on but it sounds to me like the gas or exhaust system is out because its not making no connection. I pumped the gas a couple of times to see if that will help. Nothing. Then I thought I could of got bad gas and its frozen I live in Wyoming with below zero temps but I have had this vehicle for 2 years with no problems like this before. Please help I'm a mom of 4 and having a hard time figuring this out. Thanks!
Cannot start Durango when you turn the key seems like gas is not making connecti on 2005 Dodge Durango
Asked by for the 2005 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- When im driving 70 mph on the freeway my car is hard to keep straight it wants
- Where can I get a fuel filter for my car.I have the old sock out of the pump
- Can the drivers seat be changed out with the front passenger seat?
- My service 4 wheel drive light is on and it want go into 4wd.
- LEAKING FREON BUT CAN'T FIND WHERE EXACTLY IT'S BEEN LEAKING FROM
2005 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($389 - 544) in Kellyton, AL
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($285 - 403) in Lake Elsinore, CA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($440 - 589) in Irvine, CA
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($154 - 180) in McMechen, WV
- Signal Flasher Replacement ($85 - 132) in Mill Creek, WA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($663 - 845) in Oxnard, CA