Original rear blade flew off last winter and have been unable to find correct replacement blade. Arm does not appear to be damaged but nothing seems to work. Does arm require replacement to correct this problem?
Cannot find replacement rear wiper blade for Jeep 2005 Liberty. on 2005 Jeep Liberty
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Liberty Questions
- Right rear brake light won't work
- bought car 12/15. Within 24hrs it was on a flatbed. Water pump replaced twice
- do i have struts or shocks on front end
- 2003 Liberty- car doors locked when turned radio on; now randomly lock/unlock, sometimes rapid and repeatedly on own, won't always lock/unlock by remote or manually . What could cause and how to fix?
- How do i replace the rear crank seal on my 2002 jeep liberty 3.7 liter?