When I try to fill my Pontiac with fuel, the gas just comes right back out. Could it be a plugged vent? Can this be fixed by me?
Cannot fill with gas. on 2004 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
2004 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($423 - 619) in Boonsboro, MD
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Middleboro, MA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($378 - 562) in Blythe, GA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($375 - 562) in Williams, IN
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Adrian, OR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($561 - 585) in Glenville, NC