Where is the canister vent valve located and what does it look like on a 2009 Ford F150 truck?
canister vent valve on 2009 Ford F-150
1 answerSeptember 06, 2015
1 answerMarch 31, 2014
1 answerMarch 03, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Why won't it crank as have checked fuel filter, pressure,and replaced sensor?
- Blower fan under hood seems to be louder and just noticed heater is blowing cold
- Was thinking about trading for a 1998 ford f150 it has no catylatic converter
- my abs.light is on how can I get it. to go off I have brakes
- intermittent scratching noise in front wheel/brake area.