where is the canister purge solenoid
canister purge solenoid on 1996 Buick Park Avenue
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Oakman ,
February 25, 2010
The canister purge solenoid on your 1996 Buick Park Avenue should be located on or near the intake manifold. If the under hood emission vacuum hose label is still present it should show the location of the purge solenoid.
1 answerNovember 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1996 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Friendsville, MD
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($633 - 1,041) in Geronimo, OK
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($173 - 280) in Meddybemps, ME
- Spark Plug Replacement ($168 - 231) in Jenks, OK
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($241 - 291) in Orleans, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($413 - 700) in Keatchie, LA