Right side electric window is not working. Fuse keeps burning out when I replace it. All other electronic windows in the vehicle works, so I don't think it is the relay. Would you know what would cause the issue?
Can you tell me what the issue is with my right side electronic window? on 2003 Honda CR-V
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- 2000 Honda CR-V SE. Audio: radio, CD, Cassette. After Car Battery reconnected,
- Honda CR-V 2000 could a worn Rear Susp'n Toe link cause an occasional rattle
- pcm is not telling ac to operate, will flashing pcm fix this problem?
- Turns over no start new wirres plugs cap rotor fuses ok no start with ether
- Squeaky belt stops squeaking when I turn on the AC?