will it fit properly & if so how hard is it to swap them over
can you swap the rear hatch of a 94 camaro to a 95 camaro on 1995 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
- can you put the top down an have it bare with out putting on the seperate pieces
1995 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($544 - 743) in Hagerstown, IN
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Seville, OH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($190 - 269) in Knoxville, PA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($38 - 54) in Merrimack, NH
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($963 - 1,174) in Plentywood, MT
- Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement ($381 - 397) in Lookeba, OK