Systems might include- fuel gauges or anti teft products. I am not sure if my car has any of these products but I don't want to do anything to mess it up.
Can you siphon gas from a 2012 jetta without hurting any of the systems. on 2012 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2012 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- 127,500 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Wallkill, NY
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mc Andrews, KY
- 120,000 Mile Service ($546 - 782) in Tabernacle, NJ
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($255 - 321) in Herrick Center, PA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($515 - 1,005) in Dunreith, IN
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($56 - 81) in Docena, AL