This car has failed emissions in VA - altho it passed all the actual emissions TESTS, to Check Engine light does not go on (burned out). Can just the light be replaced, or is it the whole cluster?????
Can You Replace LED Warning Lights? on 2001 Volkswagen Cabrio
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabrio Questions
- I was driving on the interstate and my car just shut off
- My cabrio keeps blowing the ignition coil I've changed the spark plugs and wires and distributor cap. What could be causing this problem? I know the throttle body may be bad
- Where do I check transmission fluid
- Windshield Wipers stopped working. I assume it's the motor. How much to fix?
- Windshield Wiper Motor repair costs estimates