This car has failed emissions in VA - altho it passed all the actual emissions TESTS, to Check Engine light does not go on (burned out). Can just the light be replaced, or is it the whole cluster?????
Can You Replace LED Warning Lights? on 2001 Volkswagen Cabrio
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabrio Questions
- While driving my gas petal completely went out. Like the rod slipped down.
- HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST FOR ACCELERATION PROBLEMS?
- Engine turns over, no spark can the computor go bad?
- how i can know if tghe crankshaft sensor is in good condition
- Major oil leak; oil goes thru the car, makes slushing sound, does turn over
2001 Volkswagen Cabrio Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Rocky Mount, VA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($230 - $346) in Cortez, FL
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($362 - $498) in Guys, TN
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($273 - $428) in Pitman, NJ
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($937 - $988) in Fort Scott, KS
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($250 - $276) in Maringouin, LA