the gear stick has suddenly stuck in park. It has been fine all day, please help
Can you please help? on 2007 Chrysler Sebring
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring14 reports
3 answersSeptember 13, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2007 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($211 - 299) in Quincy, KY
- Add Water Pump ($207 - 503) in Saint Marys, OH
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($181 - 248) in Hualapai, AZ
- AC Condenser Replacement ($332 - 810) in Blanch, NC
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($280 - 414) in White Bluff, TN
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($285 - 647) in New Lisbon, NJ