Can you please guide me where can I find radiator flush plug location on on 1997 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Is it normal if desconected 02 sensor not cause eng. Light to come on?
- What is causing hesitation/sputtering when driving at 60mph?
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
1997 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mitchell, SD
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($116 - 190) in Bolton, MA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($204 - 301) in Muskogee, OK
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Marion, WI
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Oark, AR
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($275 - 402) in Andale, KS