I bought a used vehicle, brought it home and the first night noticed a huge oil leak on the driveway. 5 days later the leak is about the size of a mason jar lid. It's a 4WD
Can you please give instructions to replace the oil pan gasket? on 2008 Toyota Sequoia
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sequoia Questions
- no heat in car, defroster not working. fan works fine.
- car won't start after sitting long time, or won't stay on.
- Engine shuts off when brakes applied or at stop/idle. (TBS & Air Intake cleaned)
- My sequioa only runs if i have the ac on what is causing that and how do i fixit
- my car is making a squealing sound only when in reverse
2008 Toyota Sequoia Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($149 - 207) in Danbury, NH
- Brake Drum Replacement ($342 - 521) in Reader, WV
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($625 - 754) in Buckingham, IL
- 75,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Pleasant Hill, OR
- Emission System Diagnosis & Testing ($88 - 111) in Patterson, NY
- Air Conditioning Evaporator Core Replacement ($787 - 1,305) in Gorum, LA