I bought a used vehicle, brought it home and the first night noticed a huge oil leak on the driveway. 5 days later the leak is about the size of a mason jar lid. It's a 4WD
Can you please give instructions to replace the oil pan gasket? on 2008 Toyota Sequoia
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sequoia Questions
- When I play my iPhone thru the USB function, the USB screen states NO DATA as op
- Front doors will not lock with key fob
- no heat in car, defroster not working. fan works fine.
- car won't start after sitting long time, or won't stay on.
- Engine shuts off when brakes applied or at stop/idle. (TBS & Air Intake cleaned)
2008 Toyota Sequoia Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,829 - 2,218) in Danbury, NH
- 65,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Reader, WV
- PCV Valve Replacement ($31 - 46) in Buckingham, IL
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($109 - 128) in Pleasant Hill, OR
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($226 - 262) in Patterson, NY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($62 - 73) in Gorum, LA