P0172 is the opp of p0171 scan datda after pulling efi fuse for 10 mins reseting fuel trim replaced all plugs ran good untill it warmed up, drained fuel refilled with fresh 93 oct, drove for 2 miles check engine light on fuel trime back at -35. power steering hard to turn, read on forum that the vacum valve may be the cause or bad caps in ecu. Thank you . fire is good on all 8, plugs foul fast no sign of coolant leaking.
Can you help on codes p0172 and p0300 ,p0301 thur p0308 on 1997 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- When I apply the brakes at low speed mainly in reverse there is a popping sound
- good battery turn the key nothing emergency shut-off or security back-ups may have been engaged dont know for sure
- Need repair on ragtop model not convertable....need reasonable rates
- Car is throwing code p0770 for the tranny. What is the lowest cost opinion and the best opinion to do. I don't want to replace the tranny but if that's the best why I understand?
- I know that it could be several things such as the 02 sensors, the fuel injection, the exhaust gaskets . where do I start?