P0172 is the opp of p0171 scan datda after pulling efi fuse for 10 mins reseting fuel trim replaced all plugs ran good untill it warmed up, drained fuel refilled with fresh 93 oct, drove for 2 miles check engine light on fuel trime back at -35. power steering hard to turn, read on forum that the vacum valve may be the cause or bad caps in ecu. Thank you . fire is good on all 8, plugs foul fast no sign of coolant leaking.
Can you help on codes p0172 and p0300 ,p0301 thur p0308 on 1997 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1997 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Honey Creek, WI
- Spark Plug Replacement ($192 - 267) in Edwards, CO
- Transmission Fluid Change ($117 - 158) in Celina, TX
- 45,000 Mile Service ($248 - 369) in Efland, NC
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($373 - 432) in Athens, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($642 - 685) in Campo Seco, CA