My son is looking at buying an uncertified 2002 Gulf that requires brakes, has an engine light that goes on apparently it goes out when a fuse is replace and also has two exhaust leeks. Can you give me a ball park on what these things would cost to repair.
Can you give me an estimate on brakes, exhaust leek and engine light going on. on 2002 Volkswagen Golf
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Golf Questions
- How do I remove the cover VW cover to change my oil filter?
- Re 2015 VW Golf rear seat bench removal. I have the seat released from driver side and center but it is hung up on passenger rear corner of seat. thanks
- 2015 Golf -How can I remove rear bench seat ? Just part you sit on not seat back. I left window open and need to dry it out. Foam upholstery under leatherette covering wet. Want to take seat out of car to dry with fan. thanks
- catalytic converter replacement costs in nz & sources for parts info, can you still get a wof with CAT light flashing in red
- Can a 2010 VW Golf 2.5, 5 spd manual transmission be flat towed?